I've been a book worm for pretty much my whole life. I've read many types of books over the course of my life, but currently the sorts of books I enjoy the most are fantasy and science-fiction. I particularly like it if these genre's are mixed with comedy like the style of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett. I definitely can enjoy more serious fantasy and science-fiction though. I also enjoy vampire books, but not quite as much as I did when I was younger.

This blog is mainly for my book reviews, but I also post quotes and other random book related things. If you'd like to know more about the books I've read and am planning to read, I'm a member at several different book sites, and links to my profiles are listed under My Pages.



Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review of The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett

The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett has lots of witty humor and hilarious imagery. It takes place right where The Colour of Magic left off and continues the adventures of Rincewind and Twoflower and this time the fate of the Disc is at stake. It was a very enjoyable read and made me laugh so many times. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys silly British humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment