I've been a book worm for pretty much my whole life. I've read many types of books over the course of my life, but currently the sorts of books I enjoy the most are fantasy and science-fiction. I particularly like it if these genre's are mixed with comedy like the style of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett. I definitely can enjoy more serious fantasy and science-fiction though. I also enjoy vampire books, but not quite as much as I did when I was younger.

This blog is mainly for my book reviews, but I also post quotes and other random book related things. If you'd like to know more about the books I've read and am planning to read, I'm a member at several different book sites, and links to my profiles are listed under My Pages.



Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review of Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips

Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips is about Greek gods/goddesses living in modern London and all the antics they get up to. It wasn't as funny as I expected it to be, but it had its moments and I enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment