I've been a book worm for pretty much my whole life. I've read many types of books over the course of my life, but currently the sorts of books I enjoy the most are fantasy and science-fiction. I particularly like it if these genre's are mixed with comedy like the style of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett. I definitely can enjoy more serious fantasy and science-fiction though. I also enjoy vampire books, but not quite as much as I did when I was younger.

This blog is mainly for my book reviews, but I also post quotes and other random book related things. If you'd like to know more about the books I've read and am planning to read, I'm a member at several different book sites, and links to my profiles are listed under My Pages.



Tuesday, February 24, 2015


4 comments:

  1. just so you know, nothing is showing up in the post. It is blank.It might be my adblock, but I don't think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so it is on my end then.
    so are you done with Leafmarks? Haven't seen you there for a bit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still using Leafmarks and a few other book sites, but I just haven't been nearly as active. The last couple of months have been really rough for personal reasons, and I've also been kind of involved with a couple of other hobbies, so I haven't really been getting nearly as much reading done and haven't really had time to look at the activity feeds on my book sites.

      But yeah I'm still there and will post updates/reviews whenever I actually do finish books. Honestly I just hate that there never seems to be enough time for everything. I wish could do three or four things at a time. I was on the site a bit yesterday though for that small group I started. I posted the March what are you reading thread, as well as an RIP thread for Leonard Nimoy.

      Delete